1. Mentioned here in these pages last year, this group of young Jesuits are blogging their way through Lent, offering spiritual reflections for each day (or thereabouts) during Lent.
2. The Irish Jesuits offer a Lenten guide on their Sacred Space website. Take a look.
3. Saint Louis University Campus Ministry has a great year-round resource for the liturgy. Take a look during Lent for reflections and commentary on the Sunday readings.
4. Take a look at Father Robert Barron’s always excellent Word of Fire Blog. He’s got some special posts for Lent.
6. US Bishop’s Conference Daily Video Reflection.
7. This comes from the Church in Ireland. Interesting resources for lent. According to Sacred Space, “Trócaire is the overseas development agency of the Catholic Church in Ireland. The Lent site has comprehensive resources for use by individuals and groups in parishes and in schools. ‘Trócaire’ is how Irish people express ‘mercy.’”
8. Almsgiving is an important part of the Lenten trifecta. Take a look at Operation Rice Bowl, Catholic Relief Service’s annual appeal to fight hunger.
9. Similarly, here is Jesuit Relief Service’s donation page.
10. Creighton University has a fine collection of daily reflections. Check them out.
Jeff Johnson, S.J.